Projects located in Free folders will be locked after 2 days from when they are first created. After 2 days, the option to select your project will become unavailable and you will be prompted to upgrade to Kapwing Pro. If you do not want to upgrade to Kapwing Pro, and just want to delete locked projects, then this tutorial will walk you through how to do that.
To delete a locked project, you will have to move any active projects you want to keep to a different folder and then delete the folder with the locked project.
Here are the steps on how to create a new folder, move projects between folder, and delete folder:
1. Go to Folders.
2. Click "+ Create New Folder" and follow the steps.
3. Select the folder with the project(s) that you want to delete.
4. Click ⋮ under any active projects that you do not want to delete.
5. Select "Move to" from the dropdown menu.
6. Select your new folder to move your active projects.
7. Click Settings (the gear icon).
8. Click "Delete folder".