Projects located in Free workspaces will be locked after 2 days from when they are first started. After 2 days, the option to select your project will become unavailable and you will be prompted to upgrade to Kapwing Pro. If you do not want to upgrade to Kapwing Pro, and just want to delete locked projects, then this tutorial will walk you through how to do that.
To delete a locked projects, you will have to move any active projects you want to keep to a different workspace and then delete the workspace with the locked project.
Here are the steps on how to create a new workspace, move projects between workspaces, and delete workspaces:
1. Go to Workspaces.
2. Click "+ Create New Workspace" and follow the steps.
3. Select the workspace with the project(s) that you want to delete.
4. Click ⋮ under any active projects that you do not want to delete.
5. Select "Move to Workspace" from the dropdown menu.
6. Select your new workspace to move your active projects.
7. Click Settings (the gear icon).
8. Click "Delete Workspace".