During the Coronavirus pandemic, people around the world are looking for ways to make money from the comfort of their own homes. We get it. Here at Kapwing, we've all been working remotely, prioritizing personal health and safety, and ensuring that we all have the resources and support necessary to maintain a productive and fulfilling work experience while we're away from the office.
We've also been ramping up our content production efforts in order to spread the word about the growing, improving Kapwing product, as well as provide broader and more comprehensive support for the growing base of Kapwing users. This means that the team that produces our tutorials, multimedia editing features, and shareable content needs to grow, as well!
To improve and expand our content writing, we're inviting creators from anywhere in the world to join us in remote content creation, contribute as contractors to the Kapwing Resources Library, and get paid to produce high-level, engaging content!
- Who: Anyone who likes to write resources and cares about digital media, storytelling, entertainment or education
- What: An awesome contract gig you can do from from with a fast growing startup. Writers publish <800 word blog posts about digital media topics on the Kapwing Resources library.
- Why: Learn about content marketing, build a writing portfolio, and earn cash. Writers start off at $30/article with potential to increase earnings over time.
- When: Looking for people to start immediately
- How: Fill out this Google Form to apply
Hope to hear from you soon – we'd love to reach out and discuss what you can bring to our content team.